Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Michael!

 
Michael turned 30 on November 9th. I got his truck bed sprayed for his birthday. I did not get a picture of it, but I did get a picture of his small gift I got him. A huge jar of pickled eggs. He always beggs for them when we are at the grocery store, so I thought that might be a little treat he would not be expecting.
 
I baked him a Lemon Pound Cake with Lemon Icing
 
Top view of the pound cake
 
Michael eating the crusty butt of the pound cake!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mom said...

Happy Birthday!! That cake looks SO good! The PICKLED EGGS look pretty yummy too! I am so happy to see that you are doing great! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!! Gray hopes to meet you soon!
Oh... Jon is having a baby girl in February... SCARY huh?