Thursday, November 6, 2008

Chick fil a Grand Opening

 
Brandon, Emily, Adeline, Jude, Michael and I went to the grand opening of the chick fil a that is right down the street from us. If you are one of the first 100 in line you will recieve 52 free combo meals for free. I had been to one grand opening before and we knew they fill up fast, so we loaded everything up at 6am and headed to chick fil a to fight the crowds. When we pulled up, there were only two guys there so far. We signed in and unpacked everything. Once you sign in you can not leave the parking lot til the next morning when the store opens. We kept waiting for the crowd to show up, but the people did not start coming til 5pm. I guess chick fil a is not as popular as they are in Virginia. It was a long day, but we had a good time relaxing and playing some games!
 
Here I am signing in. I spent my 30th birthday in the parking lot of Chick fil a!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: