Friday, January 18, 2008

Update on the Lizard...

This is the same picture I posted last month, but I had to tell this story. Last week I had to close and I was home in the morning checking my email. I kept hearing this noise of a bag being moved around. I went into the kitchen an there stood one of the biggest lizards I have seen yet! I was so frozen in fear I could not even move to get the camera. I started looking around to see if there was something in the kitchen to catch it with and I saw three more Lizards! That is a total of 4. Michael was at work so I could not even call him to take care of the situation. I quickly got my work clothes on and left for work 3 hours early. I called Michael on my way to work and told him about my horrific morning. He just laughed at me, of course! When I got home that night, Michael had taken care of the situation, but to my horror, he actually found SEVEN lizards! We found the hole they were coming in and we quickly blocked it. Thankfully we have not had any more lizard sightnigs.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: